Kar2ouche: Primary Toolkit (Site Licence)
Students in the classroom or at home can compose multi-media role-plays, storyboards, movies and animations onscreen in minutes using drag and drop commands. Each title comes with a themed library of resources including characters, sounds, backgrounds, props and a comprehensive Teacher Support Pack. They can:
- compose pictures, storyboards, animations, publications or movies by adding characters, backgrounds and props
- record voices and add sound effects
- create and import images
- share work as QuickTime movies or editable Kar2ouche files.
Learning Outcomes & Benefits
- Encourages creative self-expression.
- Engages learners to develop narration and storytelling.
- Fuels collaboration, peer discussion and debate.
- Stimulates an interest in writing.
- Offers teachers a canvas for almost any lesson topic across the curriculum.
Bundle Includes 28 titles.
Each title includes activities and storyboards for the associated subject.
NB. Purchasing this product will provide you with download links to each of the products in the bundle, your product keys will be sent via email.
Titles in this bundle include:
- Ancient Greeks
- Creative Writing
- Debut French
- Famous People
- Healthy Lives
- Living Things in their Environment
- Local Democracy
- Maths and Problem Solving
- Me and My Friends
- Moving On: Primary to Secondary School
- Narrative Texts
- On The Farm
- On The Island
- Primary Shakespeare
- Reading Writing Stories
- Relationships: School and the Wider World
- Social Communications
- Speak Listen Read Write
- Starting French 1
- Starting French 2
- Tam O’ Shanter
- Understanding Religion