The result of the Playing Beowulf project. This software allows students to design, code, and play custom 3D videogames.
- Designed in Unity by University College London’s Knowledge Lab and the DARE research centre
- Make impressive 3-D games rapidly
- Code rules using the built in Event Condition Action style coding language and Boolean logic
- Learn about game design – link to Media Studies
- Link to Beowulf and the English curriculum – make interactive narratives
- Ideal for Key Stage 3 and above – has been trialed at KS 2 also.